- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Wade was very professional, helpful, honest, and very trustworthy. On top of that his pricing was fair/reasonable. I would highly recommend MV Transmisson to all my friends and family.
I had a bad experience purchasing a "lemon" vehicle through a Facebook seller and ended up dumping a ton of $ into this car. After fixing its exhaust system within days of purchasing, on the 10th day the transmission went out. Took car to Moreno Valley Transmission and though my situation with car sucked, going to Wade was the best mechanic experience we've had thus far. He thoroughly diagnosed my kids car, offered me a decent price, then took the time to explain the work done pointing out the parts and locations, and and showed me the old replaced. Friendly, knowledgeable, honest people. I highly recommend them.
This is probably the best shop I've gone to in awhile. I had gone to 2 different shops until I found this one to find and actually fix my problem. They were able to fix it quickly. And it didn't even cost nearly to what others were wanting to charge me! I would definitely recommend this shop. Will be back for more future work!
Nice people and good service.
We had transmission problems we call Moreno Valley Transmission spoke with Carlos, he was very reasonable, professional and gave us great service.
They do a great job and they do not overcharge like other shops do. I trust this place they are very honest.
I had my transmission rebuilt. Wade did a great job, he rebuilt the tranny himself. He even test drove it to make sure it ran correctly. It took 3 days but my tahoe is running great.. Thank u Wade.
I highly recommend this shop , they do great work , have great pricing , and get the work done fast , they were very professional, kind and courteous . If you have a transmission problem this is the place to go , It feels good to know if I ever have a problem again I know I have somewhere I can trust to get the job done right !! Thank you Moreno Valley transmission!
They know what they are doing , excellent prices they fix just about everything in your car.
They were very professional courtesy will have me refer them to others, they did a great job on my 66 chevy. Thank you.
Best and reasonable priced service in town. Would definitely recommend Moreno Valley Transmission to everybody. They have made us a life long customer.
- According to recent studies, 5 percent of all motor vehicle fatalities are clearly caused by automobile maintenance neglect.
- The cooling system should be completely flushed and refilled about every 24 months. The level, condition, and concentration of coolant should be checked. (A 50/50 mix of anti-freeze and water is usually recommended.)
- Never remove the radiator cap until the engine has thoroughly cooled. The tightness and condition of drive belts, clamps and hoses should be checked by a pro.
- Change your oil and oil filter as specified in your manual, or more often (every 3,000 miles) if you make frequent short jaunts, extended trips with lots of luggage or tow a trailer.
- Replace other filters (air, fuel, PCV, etc.) as recommended, or more often in dusty conditions. Get engine drivability problems (hard stops, rough idling, stalling, diminished power, etc.) corrected at a good shop.
- A dirty windshield causes eye fatigue and can pose a safety hazard. Replace worn blades and get plenty of windshield washer solvent.
- Have your tires rotated about every 5,000 miles. Check tire pressures once a month; let the tires cool down first. Don't forget your spare and be sure your jack is in good condition.
- Check your owner's manual to find out what fuel octane rating your car's engine needs then buy it.
- Keep your tires inflated to the proper levels. Under-inflated tires make it harder for your car to move down the road, which means your engine uses more fuel to maintain speed.
- Lighten the load. Heavier vehicles use more fuel, so clean out unnecessary weight in the passenger compartment or trunk before you hit the road.
- Use the A/C sparingly. The air conditioner puts extra load on the engine forcing more fuel to be used.
- Keep your windows closed. Wide-open windows, especially at highway speeds, increase aerodynamic drag and the result is up to a 10% decrease in fuel economy.
- Avoid long idling. If you anticipate being stopped for more than one minute, shut off the car. Contrary to popular belief, restarting the car uses less fuel than letting it idle.
- Stay within posted speed limits. The faster you drive, the more fuel you use. For example, driving at 65 miles per hour (mph) rather than 55 mph, increases fuel consumption by 20 percent.
- Use cruise control. Using cruise control on highway trips can help you maintain a constant speed and, in most cases, reduce your fuel consumption.
- Keep your engine tuned. A fouled spark plug or plugged/restricted fuel injector can reduce fuel efficiency as much as 30 percent.
- Inspect the engine's belts regularly. Look for cracks or missing sections or segments. Worn belts will affect the engine performance.
- Have the fuel filter changed every 10,000 miles to prevent rust, dirt and other impurities from entering the fuel system.
- Change the transmission fluid and filter every 15,000 to 18,000 miles. This will protect the precision-crafted components of the transmission/transaxle.
- Inspect the suspension system regularly. This will extend the life of the vehicle's tires.